Sunday was lots of fun. For those of you who don't know, I "teach" the 2 year-olds every other Sunday at church. The teacher that I normally teach with was unable to teach this past Sunday due to a family emergency, so needless to say, I needed help!! My dear, sweet, wonderful husband came to my rescue and filled in for Susan. He was SO great!! He was wonderful with all of the kids (this didn't surprise me at all!!) and was a big hit with all of the boys. They all wanted to sit by him and play with him. It was an especially crazy Sunday because all of the kids were very giddy and excited (I guess because of Mother's Day?), so it was like having double of each child! He handled it all in stride and was like a pro!! It was such a blessing for him to serve with me. After church, Scott took us out for a Mother's Day brunch at O'Charleys. It was yummy...the boys could have been a bit more calm but we all still really enjoyed it. :-) We came home, put the boys down for their nap, and we both napped too! That was very nice! We wrapped up the day by grabbing a Starbucks and playing at home. It was so nice! I loved celebrating being a mother! Happy Mother's Day!!
I attached some pictures of the boys playing with their wagon and playing at the park this evening. The "close-ups" are Ethan in the tunnel, and he is also standing proudly at the top of the stairs. Mitchell is in the swing and in the 2nd picture on the dinosaur. He's also the one wearing blue shorts in the wagon pictures. They are growing up so fast!!


4 comments:
Jamie,
I have really enjoyed catching up on all of the postings. I am so glad that you started to blog again so we can keep up with everything. We hope you had a great Mother's Day and look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Love,
Blaine & Steve
Isn't that funny....I have a photo of Katie in a red tunnel slide! Love,
Tamla
So glad you had a great weekend! I can't wait to take Alice to go play in the sand at our beaches... Happy Mother's Day!
Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day! You deserve it!
Scott is a good man! I teach the three (turning four)-year-olds at church! They are so sweet! It's so much fun!
The boys are so adorable! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment